Friday, October 07, 2005

Govenor's race. Yawn....

I can't help but offer some thoughts on the Gov's race between Jerry Kilgore and Tim Kaine. Firstly, Kaine's new TV spot says we can't trust Kilgore not to raise our taxes. OK, that one really had me scratching the bejeebus out of my hair follicles. What?

How can the LT. Gov say that? Wasn't he part of the adminstration that raised our taxes without just cause while the General Assembly wrangles over just how to spend all that new tax money that Virginia didn't need. You have to be kidding me Tim...we're supposed to buy this line? Next thing you'll tell us you're Catholic but think abortion is OK. Wait...he did already say that. My bad.

Now...my man Jerry isn't off the hook quite yet. I don't know who's running his campaign but Kilgore has been a media ghost. Wait...what a Kilgore spot I just saw. Yawn. Paging Dr. Kilgore. Paging Dr. JERRY Kilgore! Will Jerry Kilgore please stand up! Wow...and I'm a guy looking for him. Imagine if you're undecided and NOT looking?

Conversation with myself - See...there's these two guys running for the Gov's spot...but uh, yawn, I'm not sure how they're different or why they're running but they are. Oh OK...I guess we'll I'll have to vote (maybe) for one of these guys. Did you just say that there's a third guy running as an independant? And he was a Republican? Hmm...wonder where those votes will come from. The Left? The Right?

Back to these guys...I'm having trouble telling these two apart! Do you guys want to stick your necks out just a little. Oh well...at least hockey's back on the tube. Sunday's debate will undoubtedly be...uh...yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.(pardon the pun Larry Sabato)

Shut off the lights when you leave.
CB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home