Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Welcome to Bedlam!

This blog is meant to post my opinions and information from other sources that I base my opinions on.

bias warning
I'll state up-front and clearly for all to see... what you will read will have bias. Mine, of course. Anything you read written by someone else contains bias. If your looking for "fairness", as in giving the candidates equal consideration in terms of their politics...I'm sorry, you'll not find that here.

I'll lay out my bias for you: I strongly favor the Republican incumbent to that seat, Delegate Rob Bell. In my many personal dealings with him, I've found him to be a true voice of the people, bringing common-sense to common issues.

This will be the first of many posts to follow. Your comments are welcome but I ask one thing: if you can't be nice, don't post at all. I won't give you the bandwidth if you can't stick to the issues. That you can do on your own accord. -Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home